Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Message 31 of 40

@AARPTeri 

I have cleared cookies and cache, changed devices and browsers and the problem continues with my Transaction History.  

The response from AARP Rewards tickets submitted come back with use Google and clear Cookies and Cache, which I've informed them while submitting the ticket, that I'm using the most current Google browser and clear cookies and cache daily.

I have discovered that if I logout daily and log back in that the Daily Visit points appear in the Transaction History for the beginning of the day, but then 1/2 way through completing daily activities the date changes to the previous day and start recording activites already taken on the previous day.

I can't view my Transaction from the beginning of the program without Error message posted previously.

Please help with resolving the issue.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Screenshot (20).png

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 40

Hey @ralmon 

Ray, I missed your post about the " seymouring 😨".  This is officially the button's new nameSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 40

Haha! You made verb out of it @andrewtoo , a verb of dearth and despair: seymouring 😨

I can't take credit for the Seymour reference, though. In one of the earlier posts, someone mentioned the Little Shop of Horrors in relation to this. Seemed like a great term to run with.

I'm so glad we can make somewhat light of being beta testers. We all deserve a reward after this thing runs more stable.

Hey @AARPTeri , send us all a nice 'attaboy/girl/person' gift card or something when the Beta label is removed. We need the celebration.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 40

@andrewtoo @mi4090 @ralmon   Thank you for reporting this issue - we will have it looked into to see what is going on.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 40

Hello @ralmon 

Ray, thanks for letting me know that you're seeing also.  The "See More" button can't handle a couple of weeks of activities, what's going to happen when you reach (3) months of activities to viewSmiley Surprised  I guess we'll spend a whole day trying to view our Transaction HistorySmiley Mad  Believe me there will come a time when you want to go back and look.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 40

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew, I called when it first started.  After (2) hours and 10 mins got a Case#.  I don't like being a "Crash Test Dummie", the program launch was all about money and not about us.  My transaction history missed recording (10) videos I watched todaySmiley Sad

Thanks for letting me know that it resolved itself for you, I've been trying for (3) days now and it's only getting worst.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 40

Hello Marylin,

I'm glad you posted that last image.  I couldn't effectively earn points without seeing my transaction history.  I have a tab (in Chrome) open with my transaction history and check after each activity to make sure I received credit before moving on to the next earning opportunity. I have seen that error message before, both at the when first opening the transaction history and while "Seymouring"," (as @ralmon called the see more button, ha ha) through my history.  However, the problem does not last for me; I just have to keep trying sometimes until it works consistently.

I believe you have a "case" number now?  Maybe they will look at your account and get this error fixed.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 40

Evil Seymour strikes again! Smiley Wink

I get that anytime I try to "See More" than a couple days of history. A proper web programmer would put the message at the bottom of the list instead of overwriting the list already retrieved.

Sigh - growing pains are the worst.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 40

Hello Rewards Community,

Unable to go to beginning of Transaction History to view Welcome Bonus points, plus now getting error message.  Am I the only person with this problem? Tried (3) times to view with different devices and browsers, cleared cache and logged out and back in with error.

@sandy please help.

Marylin

Screenshot_2019-10-15-01-55-21.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Message 40 of 40

Hello Rewards Warriors,

My transaction history changed to yesterday's date after completing half of the video activities today, started recording completed videos from 10/12.  

Is anyone else having problems with this issue?

@AARPTeri this makes it impossible to determine what's been completed, please review my Transaction History and correct the completed videos for 10/13.  Thanks for your help.

Have a Blessed Day,Screenshot_2019-10-13-08-25-41.pngMarylin

Kudos
Views
Replies