Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Message 61 of 65

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew, I called when it first started.  After (2) hours and 10 mins got a Case#.  I don't like being a "Crash Test Dummie", the program launch was all about money and not about us.  My transaction history missed recording (10) videos I watched todaySmiley Sad

Thanks for letting me know that it resolved itself for you, I've been trying for (3) days now and it's only getting worst.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 65

Hello Marylin,

I'm glad you posted that last image.  I couldn't effectively earn points without seeing my transaction history.  I have a tab (in Chrome) open with my transaction history and check after each activity to make sure I received credit before moving on to the next earning opportunity. I have seen that error message before, both at the when first opening the transaction history and while "Seymouring"," (as @ralmon called the see more button, ha ha) through my history.  However, the problem does not last for me; I just have to keep trying sometimes until it works consistently.

I believe you have a "case" number now?  Maybe they will look at your account and get this error fixed.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 65

Evil Seymour strikes again! Smiley Wink

I get that anytime I try to "See More" than a couple days of history. A proper web programmer would put the message at the bottom of the list instead of overwriting the list already retrieved.

Sigh - growing pains are the worst.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 65

Hello Rewards Community,

Unable to go to beginning of Transaction History to view Welcome Bonus points, plus now getting error message.  Am I the only person with this problem? Tried (3) times to view with different devices and browsers, cleared cache and logged out and back in with error.

@sandy please help.

Marylin

Screenshot_2019-10-15-01-55-21.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Transaction History Messed Up... HELP!!

Message 65 of 65

Hello Rewards Warriors,

My transaction history changed to yesterday's date after completing half of the video activities today, started recording completed videos from 10/12.  

Is anyone else having problems with this issue?

@AARPTeri this makes it impossible to determine what's been completed, please review my Transaction History and correct the completed videos for 10/13.  Thanks for your help.

Have a Blessed Day,Screenshot_2019-10-13-08-25-41.pngMarylin

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users