Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Top of Page banner disappears

Hello @AARPTeri 

This seems to be a new change since this morning. When I go to the Rewards page, the top bar briefly is shown, then disappears for the Earn tab, later the Redeem tab.

This is the top bar that has things like AARP logo, Donate, Volunteer, Reward Points tally, and others.

Do any other Rewards seekers see this odd behavior?

I'm using a Firefox-based browser on a laptop, if it makes a difference.

Cheers,
Ray

Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Same problem here.  Top banner on rewards pages has disappeared.  Using Chrome on a laptop.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for confirming it. It was behaving just inconsistent enough that I was about to blame my browser cache or something.

It's weird. Occasionally, it stays up there for all tabs, then might randomly just vanish, primarily on the Redeem tab now.

Cheers,

Ray

Regular Contributor

There are so many inconsistencies and issues that the BETA tag will be there forever!  Doesn't seem like anyone is working on these issues.  As far as points, I have no idea what I have...I can get 3 different values depending on where I look....what can I say?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@mazur777 

Agreed, points reporting has become pretty bad now. I used to be able to click on the AARP banner and get accurate updated points on the main page. That doesn't work anymore. It always misses the last sweeps I redeemed.

The only time I get an accurate score now, is at the top of the page of a Tools & Calculator activity, right after completion, or after a quiz completion. Everywhere else is off by a small amount.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP