Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 3

I noticed that as well.   The only Extra Credit deal I wanted was the $5 Amazon card.   If I did that I would have used my monthly allowance for $15.    Not commensurate with the amount of time I've spent.    And speaking of that, the email saying that points will expire came yesterday.   

With the limits in place one cannot use the accumulated points.   In the past I've gotten some local deals.  Then when I take them to the merchant, whoever is waiting on me has no idea what they are.   I've been able to use them after managers are summoned and a big production is made of it.   Just not worth the time nor attention.     And I agree with rednexus that the purchased cards are not worth it.      Perhaps that person who wants Carnival cards can now buy three for $1500 value but I see no value in them.   The new program has lots of ways to earn points...a plus....and very few ways to use them.   I do the donations each month which is one worthwhile use but not worth the large amount of time I've invested in this program.

Upon thinking about this, perhaps a better limit would be a financial one.   Three redemptions for $15 total is not worth it.   Perhaps redemptions not to exceed a certain dollar amount....such as $100.    Just a  suggestion.....

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 3

@kb1248 

I disagree with your fool’s gold theory. The idea here is to avoid the $5 gift cards entirely, maybe then we will be offered cards with a value that is in line with our time and effort. We definitely need an increase in the monthly rewards transactions to at least 5 per month. 😃 We lost the Weekly Instant Win months ago and were given this Extra Credits thingy that does not make any sense whatsoever. 🤔 The Daily Deal is really a waste of MY time because I am not about to pay $4 for a $5 eGift Card. 😤 On another note have you noticed the value lately of the Sweepstakes ? I thought they were going to improve with the $5000 “Beat the Heat” sweeps but I guess not. Oh Well

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

The need for more than 3 digital winnings is increasing

Message 3 of 3

Numerous requests have appeared on this board to increase the 3 digital winnings per month.  Unfortunately, and this is just 1 example, CVS in prior months offered a 10 dollar gift card for 24,000 points.  Now, its a 5 dollar gift card for (I for get exact total) about 9875 points.  So it costs fewer points, but that's 2 of the 3 transactions you're allowed. If this type trend continues, and/or becomes widespread, there might be jumping in the streets if management allows for more than 3 digital prizes, but it will be fool's gold.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit