Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 21

@AARPTeri @AARPAnneH 

Black banner and transaction history still not working.  Using Chrome on a Laptop with Windows 10.

Thanks

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

Hello @Brightpool 

Lynn, it took 12 refresh to get the Transaction History to appear and hit "See More" till I reached 1st activity of the day with time zone problem and no info in the black banner.  Oh, after 5th refresh black banner showed info but had "Error message" got a screenshot of that and able to get a complete screenshot for today.

Right, "Alice doesn't live here anymore"😤

@sandy  can we get update on the fix for this issue?

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

Yesterday, I cleared cache and cookies and restarted and everything from scratch. All I got was the headache of a need to reset all my logins in every other place I wanted to go besides AARP along with my login to AARP and no improvement on the updates in the banner. I know that the red numbers next to AARP Rewards can't be trusted, as I've seen them disregard my most recent activity, such as not subtracting the last 250 points I used to enter a sweepstakes.

This morning, I tried refreshing and restarting and didn't get anything new in the black banner. I had to hope the red number in the page header was correct.

No matter what I've tried this morning, the black banner has just continued to taunt with Total Savings $0, + - PTS, and Your Balance 0 PTS. Nor did clicking Transaction History net me any information beyond the processing error.

In the earning section, once I got past the initial Star in the badge by either restarting an activity or refreshing my screen on the first few activities, the rest seemed to go fairly smoothly on that end of the AARP Rewards.

The black banner just taunts and taunts. "Alice doesn't live here anymore."

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

@Brightpool , @mi4090 and @andrewtoo   We are looking into this further to see if we can replicate this issue.  Thank you for reporting.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, I called Customer Service about the problem and they offered the same solution as @AARPAnneH .  They would tell me my points balance, and I stated I wanted to see it on the site.  A ticket was submitted concerning the Transaction History & black banner.  

I just tried to refresh Transaction History and error message with black banner displaying no info.

Couldn't be fixed/resolved😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@mi4090 I'm confused.   Is @AARPAnneH indicating that the transaction history problem has been solved?

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew, the Rewards website is a real challenge today.  I wonder what caused this problem???

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

@AARPAnneH 

My black banner worked one time after clearing cache and cookies and thereafter logging out and log back in.  Then straight back to only showing one figure the "total savings" figure. 

Transaction History is a mess.  I can't get it to come up or it is inaccurate or incomplete.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

Hello @Brightpool 

Lynn, the same thing happened to me today.  It was so frustrating, the site made me change my password, then restarted computer and cleared cookies & cache.  Went to site logged in and everything showed on the black banner.

Absolute nightmare today, screen locked up while playing the Insrant Wins and tried again and site stated Play Again daily.  Never saw the results first time due to site crash😢

@AARPAnneH, @AARPTeri & @sandy can someone reset my Daily & Weekly Instant Wins for today so I can play without automatically getting "Play Again"?  Thanks for your help in advance.

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

@Brightpool you've mentioned restarting your browser and refreshing the page, but have you tried clearing cookies and cache and logging out and log back in to AARP Rewards? Let me know if that helps with displaying the points consistently. I can also check on your Transaction History for you if you have questions about your account. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit