Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

The Transaction History page is undergoing maintenance at this time.

Conversationalist

The Transaction History page is undergoing maintenance at this time.

Attempted to redeem my Sweeps entries today and kept getting 0 entries, blah, blah, blah. Went to check my transaction history (to see if my entries took), and received this maintenance message (see screenshot below).

Is it possible @AARPJanelleM (or, whomever) to sticky this maintenance announcement for members? Thank you! 🙂

Transaction History Maintenance -- This is something new.Transaction History Maintenance -- This is something new.🙂

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Regular Contributor

Today I cannot redeem points or earn points. With all the maintenance they do on the website, you would think it would work better!

Conversationalist

Neither can I.  I have tried every possible way I can.  I have tried 4 different devices and 3 different operating systems.  Nothing works.  I wonder if it is legal to run a sweepstakes that you can't enter?  I really don't think so. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It's a mess. Unreliable as well. Hope they figure things out so they don't have to deal with the lot of us anymore. 😉

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP