Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank You AARP Community & Rewards

AARP & Community,

I wanted to express my gratitude to the AARP Community and AARP Rewards. These past several months have been difficult as I am currently immunocompromised and isolated at home.

I appreciate very much the AARP Community, the informative articles and valuable resources. I just recently redeemed my AARP Rewards points for Home Chef Gift Cards. Having this home food delivery has been a life saver.

Thank you again and please stay safe and well everyone!

SuzyQ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear @TheSuzyQ what a touching post! Lots of hugs coming your way, Angela

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Angela! Almost a year later now and I am doing great. So nice to be healthier, Covid-19 immunized, and not afraid to be around people. The sun is finally coming out ☀️

Conversationalist

I totally agree with your post.So much helpful information on this site.Any reward is always welcome.Everything adds up to savings.The food gift cards and entertainment gift cards are wonderful.I greatly appreciate this site.

Regular Contributor

Any reward is always welcome, I totally agree.  I enjoy the instant wins and purchasing gift cards for savings. 

Silver Conversationalist

I agree @nancyian & @MemberS2006. Thank you @TheSuzyQ for the original post. Kudos to @AARPTeri and staff.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP