Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Still Not Working!

This is the third day now than I cannot earn points on any of my devices. I have restarted, cleared caches, etc. When will this issue be fixed? Stated with your new (untested??) drop down menu.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am also unable to access. My Account. It just keeps clocking. I'm trying to figure out when my Good Housekeeping  magazine is coming, but I can't find where there is a list of what I bought with my points.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PeggyH674394 Hi Peggy, let me help. You should be able to view the transaction when you look at your transaction history: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/   Once you complete your redemption for the magazine subscription, you would have received an email with directions to place your order for the magazine. If you completed this step, you can expect to receive your first issue within about 3-10 weeks (Shipping times may be delayed due to various issues associated with the Covid-19 pandemic)

Our site is up and running properly. Please make sure your browser is up to date and clear the cache and cookies before trying to access the site again. Steps to complete this can be found on our help site: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@sherilee17 We sincerely apologize for this site issue, we are experiencing technical difficulties with AARP Rewards. We appreciate your patience while we work to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@sherilee17  It isn't anything wrong with your devices.  It is AARP.  The least they could do is keep the notice that they are having technical difficulties on the site.  But they even took that down.  They just don't seem to care what they do to this site.  If you go a day without a problem they decide to make changes that cause many problems, which takes them sometimes weeks to solve.  

Regular Contributor

Exactly! I saw the technical difficulties message was removed and I foolishly thought they had fixed the issues. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@sherilee17 ,@AARPJanelleM:  

My account is working now.  I am able to pull up the videos, etc. to earn points.  Happy that it has been fixed.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@shamit Glad to hear it! The issues have been resolved 🙂

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP