Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Site Down

Is anyone else having problems accessing the rewards site? It's not even showing up on the menu for me. Just says "not accessible".

Social Butterfly

@al45009948 

I can't sign in either.

I'm getting this message:

"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete your request. Our team is actively working to fix the issue, and we hope to resolve it soon. Thank you for your patience."

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗

Today I can't log in to the rewards website. At one point it says to register. I thought Maintenance wasn't until Wednesday. I cleaned my cache files and restarted my phone and used different browsers, still can't log in

Is it just me. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@andrewtoo @al45009948 We are currently experiencing a site outage. Our team is aware and they are working on it. Please try the site again later. 

Conversationalist

Oh, great! Maintenance is back!  😑

1140-under-construction.imgcache.rev.web.900.518 - Copy.jpg   Bueller-Bueller-Anyone.jpg

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Contributor

All I get is redirected to a page stating...

"We are currently preforming maintenance on our website. Please check back again later. Thank you."

The same thing happened for most of yesterday (Nov. 13, 2022), too.

Gold Conversationalist

Replying to this one as it's the same topic.   Have been unable to get on the site since first trying at 6 a.m. EST on 11-13.   And even more stressful, the GAMES site is not working, either!   What is going on admins?    Has the whole thing crashed?   I'd think there would have been a notice if it was regularly scheduled maintenance.

Try using a different browser if you are using Google Chrome. I just tried with Foxfire and had no problems.

Gold Conversationalist

@DeniseP715714   Nothing to do with browser, cookies, etc.  Site came back on by that time, fortunately.   

Silver Conversationalist

@HokiePoq 

Hi Hokie

have you ever known this web site being down a whole day for maintenance?? 😫😫 it’s 3:29 CST now

sounds a little fishy to me, must be something bad or its just taking them this long to cover things up 

lucyp061351
Gold Conversationalist

No, I haven't  Maybe admins will tell us tomorrow.

Meanwhile it came back a little bit ago.

$10 Groupon up now.

I can get to the games if I don't log in. When I try to log in it says it's performing maintenance.It's been saying that all day. Just figured out if you don't try to log in you can get to the games.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey @AARPJanelleM  or whomever is in charge today! Seems I am logged-in right now, but when I go to home page, it refreshes my page to the log-in page. This has been constant for at least an hour. Help! Thank you. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM  Disregard, please. I am in! Yay! Persistence is key! 😉 Happy Sunday.

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM / @AARPTeri / whomever handles this. Having trouble again logging in! Why is this happening? I can come here and post as if I am logged-in, but cannot get passed the log-in screen. Super strange. Need assistance please. Thanks! 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM or whomever runs this show... One minute I am earning points, the next, I am faced with the log-in page, and no matter how many times I log-in, it takes me right back to the log-in page. Too good to be true, whenever things seem to be going smoothly, it's almost always short-lived. It's a constant negative! If AARP and I actually had a relationship, I would have to dissolve it, because it's toxic!

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly Hi Kelly, have you had an opportunity to try the troubleshooting steps? https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues The site is up and running properly; let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Guess there's some 'behind the scenes' going on here, but I am fully logged-in and can watch videos and/or do quizzes, whatever helps AARP. 😉 Good stuff. Thanks. 

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly Hey Kelly, are logged in a good to go? Let me know if you're having any issues

Conversationalist

Here we go again! Can come to the forum, no issues, cannot get to the rewards page, taken to the log-in page over and over again -- you even made me captcha! Give me a break, guys! This is ridiculous! It shouldn't be like this! 

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Today 06-12-2022 3:02 est,  am I the only one who can't get on the AARP Rewards site ? I've cleared my cache files and then restarted my tablet, restarted chrome again and signed back in but all the page shows is $undefined ( Total Savings ) for the Learn and the Transactions page. If I am the only one with this problem, can someone please provide me with a remedy to get back on track. Also, can I get my membership extended as credit ? Just saying

Concerned Member
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Please try visiting: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/ if the site asks you to opt in or agree to the terms, be sure to click to agree. This case was escalated for you on 6/13 when you chatted with us. You can expect to hear back from our escalations team within 5 business days. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, our team is diligently working to get to the bottom of it. Feel free to send me a private message once you can access your Rewards account so I can review your membership 😊

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello JanelleM 🤗. Apologies for not checking my emails and seeing that I received a response from you. Did I mention that on my account page, it shows my membership expires on June 30, 2022. My renewal date is June 9, 2022. ( Which is the correct date) I appreciate your time and support. Thank you

Concerned Member
Community Concierge

@al45009948 No worries at all! I do see that we received your one year renewal on June 9, 2022 and the current expiration date for your membership is June 30, 2023. Does the website reflect the expiration year 2022 or 2023 when you check it?

Bronze Conversationalist

Good evening everyone 🤗. It has 2023. Another question. When you renew your membership, are you suppose to receive a confirmation email. If so, I didn't receive one. I just received the Amazon gift card as a gift for renewing my membership.

Concerned Member
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Great, you have the correct membership expiration date! I re-sent the payment confirmation email from your membership renewal and it should arrive to your inbox within 24 hours. You may not have received it initially due to the issue we are looking into with your email address/Rewards profile. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. JanelleM I don't know if I showed you a copy of the Rewards newsletter that I received, but if I didn't here's a picture Picsart_22-06-22_23-48-22-355.png

Concerned Member
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Thank you JanelleM for the assistance. Now if I can just get access to my Rewards page, Transaction and Learn and Earn pages so I can redeem and earn. Now I receive more newsletters than I did before. Can't even use the promo codes. I appreciate all of your help and KUDOS to you. Why is it that I can access the community page and my account page but nothing pertaining to AARP REWARDS? I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello again everyone 🤗. Is anyone else still having a problem with AARP Rewards site ? It's 10:16 pm est and I still can't get into the site. I just renewed my membership and the site goes down 👎.  

Concerned Member
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗 site is down again today. Only the community page is working. Transaction page shows no activity and rewards page shows undefined

Concerned Member
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP