Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Shopping Alert at Wayfair

I ordered an item online at Wayfair, and the following day,  the item went on sale with a price reduction.  Since the item wasn't shipped or received yet, I called Wayfair to see if I could get a price adjustment.  I was told by a customer service representative that Wayfair does not offer price guarantee or adjustments, and the list price at the time of ordering, is the price you have to pay.  The option I was given to pay the lower sale price is to wait for the item to arrive, return the item and pay $25 return shipping, and then reorder the item at the lower price, if it's still available.  This is absurd.  Most companies guarantee pricing for 7-14 days.  This is an alert of Wayfair's pricing policy, so  buyer beware when ordering from them.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Army: Another note with Wayfair, you have to be really careful and read the fine print as many items have a NO RETURN clause on them. I had to look else where for my shopping, not worth the hassle 😧

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @rednexsrus , for the heads up.  My first shopping experience with Wayfair was less than positive, so I will not be shopping with them anymore.  I agree, it's not worth the hassle to shop with Wayfair.  There are a lot of other retailers online that have much better customer service.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP