Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Share stories of kindness and thank those who have helped you during the coronavirus pandemic.

Message 21 of 24

Hello, being 65 and in that danger zone of being infected and thank god so far I have been infected because I am very careful about who and where I come in contact with others, this dire time of crisis brings out the best, and sadly sometimes the worse, in people, and in as much as nobody has personally helped me as I am self sufficient I would like to thank my ex grilfriend's sister Marianne who notified me of a food bank in my area just in case I needed it, I thanked her for her kindness and explained to her that I was ok and that she should try to contact others that might be in need which I believe she did---and I would like to peronally thank each and every one of the frontline workers (scientists and health professionals who are working feverishly to control the spread and find vaccines and cures for all viruses, medical personnel, certain government officials providing guidelines to control this situation, police and fire employees, volunteers at assistance locations, supermarket employees, all the store employees that stay open to provide service and if I forgot anybody please accept my apology---mere words could never express my sincere gratitude for what you all are doing and providing to help out the people of the planet, may god bless you all and wishing everybody health, happiness and love forever, peace...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Share stories of kindness and thank those who have helped you during the coronavirus pandemic.

Message 22 of 24

After being in Arizona for two months this winter, I return by plane and self-isolated for two weeks. With no food in the house, Jayne, my friend, brought me food from her home and ordered food online from our local grocery store for both of us. I avoided putting other people and me at risk. I am grateful for her caring spirit. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 24
I would like to give a big THANK YOU to all those whom are hinting a sign of stay safe while staying six feet apart and wearing their masks around their necks and asking others without a mask to make one if you do not have one
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Share stories of kindness and thank those who have helped you during the coronavirus pandemic.

Message 24 of 24

We’ve seen it time and time again: a crisis bringing out the best in people. From heroic healthcare workers to neighbors running errands for one another, the stories of kindness and support during this pandemic are everywhere.

What acts of kindness have you experienced? Is there anyone you would like to thank? Share your story and a warm thank you here.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors