Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Rewards website Login Denied

Hello everyone 🤗. Well I've been having problems with trying to login. Yesterday page kept coming up with some kind of error ( I don't exactly remember) I had to clear my cache files and that didn't work. So I went into my history and opened up one of those pages. Now tonight I get a Error 15 Access Denied. What's up with that? Anyway I cleared my cache files and also cleared Chrome browser cache files. Restarted chrome and AARP. Has anyone else ever seen this before? I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Let's get this escalated for you! I sent you a private message for additional info. I look forward to hearing back from you!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No, I have never seen the error 15. So, I looked it up! 

'What causes the error 15? After analyzing extensive user reports and posts, we find the error is often related to incorrect time and date. Besides, unsteady internet connection, antivirus interference, and corrupt browser data are also responsible for the access denied error 15.' 

Are you okay now? Were you able to log-in? Can you watch videos, do quizzes, play games, etc..? 

I almost forgot! You wrote that you went to your history, and the page you tried to open...is that when you received the error? Sometimes that happens to me when a page has been deleted or moved, I get an 'access denied' error. Don't remember seeing the error 15, though. Hmmm. 🤔

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP