Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards redemptions for e-gift cards not working

Contributor

Rewards redemptions for e-gift cards not working

Since late 12/2021 I have not been receiving the e-gift cards when I redeem points for them. The points are subtracted but I don't receive the emails with the card links. I have called customer care dozens of times and they keep telling me they are referring it to a "special team" but nothing happens. I'm beginning to think it's just a big rip off. Anyone else having the same problem?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Yes, and I thought it was just me. Started this month January, 2022.  12,000 points each for 2 e-gift cards. I called and just yesterday I received a link to obtain each card. But last Sunday I redeemed 30,000 points for the Container Store and still have not received the e-card. I was told to wait 72 hrs but still have not received it. Don't know what the problem is but I do trust AARP will make it right.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@coolmaine I was able to review your account and confirm that your redemption went through. I have processed the request for the Container Store gift card email to be re-sent and you can expect to receive it within 24 hours. Also, be sure to check your spam folders in case the email lands there. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JosephH403990 Let's get to the bottom of this! Let me know which gift cards you did not receive emails for and the dates that you redeemed points for them so I can look into this further for you. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I purchased 4 Princess Gift Cards and only 3 worked.  The 4th one said that it had already been used.  I have contacted your help desk as well as Princess's all to no help.  Perhaps you can help me. I am out $460 right now.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@d557777p Happy to help! I responded to your private message: Private Messages - AARP Online Community

Super Contributor

Hi Joseph: If you are sure they are not in your junk mail folder them try this

number 1-866-451-6305

you could also try to get the attention of one of the community managers in this forum and ask for their help. AARPTeri, AARPJanelleM there are a few more that you may get to help

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP