Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rewards - Technical Outage

AARP Rewards is currently experiencing technical difficulties that may impact functionalities such as engagement with earn activities and the redemption of catalog items.   

we appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

I'm able to login at 9:20a CST.  Is everyone back online now?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@HokiePoq @mi4090 We were experiencing site issues earlier today but it appears to be resolved now. We're here to help if you need anything!

Regular Contributor

Help.  I don’t see where to enter my rewards “answer” from my newsletter. In its place is a shopping cart.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@terrypearson The spot to enter the promo code should be to the left of the shopping card icon depending on your device: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/

Regular Contributor

Thank you for your reply.  I’m on an iPad. The spot to enter the code has always been where the shopping cart is but it’s suddenly disappeared and there’s nothing to the left of the shopping cart either. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@terrypearson Try troubleshooting your device and updating your browser: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues

Gold Conversationalist

@terrypearson   I saw the spot and entered the answer.  It says it's incorrect.  Checked my spelling a bunch of times.  Something is wrong in that spot.  Hope it will work tomorrow

Community Concierge

@HokiePoq The promo code from the 12/28 newsletter was misspelled in error. Try entering "SCENARY" as the promo code instead. Let me know if you have any issues!

Trusted Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

Customer Service states this Outage is nationwide😢😢.  I'm CST and been out since 5am. 

Could Warriors from other time zones confirm outage?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Gold Conversationalist

@mi4090  I'm EST.  It came back after 9 a.m. EST.  I am used to waking up too early and playing the games until DH gets up.   Not today.   Fortunately @WebWiseWoman told me about another site where I could get my game fix.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPTeri   Are we out again today?   Games as well as the Rewards site?  Hoping it's fixed soon and not just me  as it was one time.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP