Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Rewards Site Is Open

Rewards Site is Open for busy-ness. Monday 12 noon est 3-6-23

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 3-6 Early a.m. hours the Rewards Site is still down; no points to be earned. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Update ~ 7:30 a.m. est - Still Rewards Site is Down. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sorry folks, I guess we all shall have to wait till after the...

AARP has revised/ changed their Official Notices (again)

"AARP Rewards will be performing scheduled maintenance on Monday, March 6th at 8am until 2pm EST.  During this time, cart checkout will be unavailable for making purchases. 

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience."

๐Ÿ˜’  ----> AARP Rewards currently Down 3-3-23 to 3-6 Early Mo... - AARP Online Community

Regular Contributor

At about 10 AM started working and then about 11 AM it was screwed up Again! They should put the team that is in charge of effectively without fail mailing out gazillions of insurance solicitation mail every month in charge of the rewards site.....

Contributor

The banner has been changed to reflect 10AM EST (from 9:30). However there is still no mention or acknowledgement that no rewards can be earned at the moment.
Another amusing observation. While one can still redeem sweepstakes and instant wins, the entries for sweepstakes indicate that they close at 11:59 on March 31, but the "You're In!" message indicates that if you've one they will send an e-mail around March 30, 2023. AARP apparently has a time machine!

Regular Contributor

The banner has been updated again to 12 pm EST.  I did manage to earn my 7,500 points today. That's a good thing. Redeeming points for sweepstakes and instant wins is a problem. Some work, some don't. I checked my transaction history to confirm my entries but it shows the last point redemption I made was on February 28. Since I'm a relative newbie to AARP Rewards, I am upset on missing out on earning points for 3 days.

Super Contributor

If you want to get the missing points for the last few days, use the chat function to ask for them.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP