Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Rewards Points Disappeared

Where did my reward points go...I had accumlated them over several years and now they are gone

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @broko74 

The R4G program ended on 9/25/19 and all points you had accumulated for years were placed into a "Thank You" sweeps.  We now have a new program which is "AARP Rewards"  and you have to join and build your points all over again.  Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos

I had over 4000 points not long ago now they're all gone. All I have now is what I have since 4000 points disappeared. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@r562439l I was able to locate your account and I see that you had 3,500 unused Rewards points that expired on Sept 1. AARP Rewards points are non-transferable and expire on a rolling 12-month basis, effective January 1, 2021. You may be interested in checking out our help article for steps to view current AARP Rewards points that recently expired or will be expiring soon: https://aarp.info/30BN3T1 

Bronze Conversationalist

New Program Rules:

Points Expiration: Unused points expire 12 months after they are earned, in monthly batches on a rolling basis.

Be sure to use them before time is up. To see your points expiration status, go to your Transaction history and filter for expired points ( Points Expiration ),

or click here ----> Transaction History for your AARP Rewards points

More Information about the Rewards Program - Earn & Redeem

Click Here ---->  Program Details and Rules, The AARP Rewards Playbook

😎

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP