Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Reward Page

I just went to my Reward Page and there was no Daily Win but there was a $10 Krispy Kreme gift card for $10.  ???

Periodic Contributor

The AARP Rewards page is a joke .Half the time a section like Daily Winner is down and the other rewards is like $1 discount on a gift card . Why even bother?

Periodic Contributor

I'm thinking perhaps this whole program is a test to see how gullible & stupid old people are! I can hardly contain my excitement at the opportunity to purchase a $10 Krispy Kreme gift card for only $10, and its a members only deal at that! Perhaps it's a ploy to convince us that spending $24 for a $25 Lowe's gift card really is a great deal?

Bronze Conversationalist

Yes, especially since Loweโ€™s gives a 5 percent discount if you use their credit card. Why would anyone who has one of their credit cards ever buy the gift card?  If one uses a gift card (4 percent discount), he/she cannot get the 5 percent. 

Regular Contributor

mpletley gave up and went to the Allstate rewards. Fort them you do not have to pay to join. You dont even have to buy their insurance. They have the gift cards I want and were easy to purchase. I just went to the FB page and collected 40,000 points in minutes and bought my Carnival gift cards. I have had it with AARP. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Do i have to go to their facebook page?  I looked at allstate rewards, and it didnt seem like i could join.....don't have a fancy phone and don't drive a car either.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@k380494p 

Hey me again Karen but since got you here & you used to keep us up to  date with news & new quizzes maybe you'll know -I've looked all over for months but can't find News Quizzes?? Learned from you find on AARP main page but no longer see them I have AARP App get news minute but not the same?? Do you know did they quit making them? Or where can find news like that it was nice update each week what was happening in world

Also I've noticed the Weekly Webletter no longer mentions it ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thanks for your help

Ginger  :  )

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@k380494p 

Hey Karen

I just came for moment to checkout what Daily was & noticed & cracked up thought was crazy yesterday it was $9 for $10 Krispy Kreme now no discount...gotta be error but still makes no sense..... gotta wonder who is managing site 

Take care enjoy your weekend 

Ginger  ;  ) 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP