Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Refund From Delta Airlines, bought through AARP -Help

Refund From Delta Airlines, bought through AARP -Help

How do we get a refund back from Delta airlines we went through AARP unfortunately it was during a pandemic they say now they have no record of us I can't find my emails they sent me and I sent it to my son his account was deleted for some reason probably too many email saved but how do we get our refund back from Delta I'll never use Delta again

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi @AnthonyL559719, here to help! We certainly understand your concern regarding AARP Travel Center provided by Expedia. We would be glad to work with the Escalation team at Expedia to have this investigated for you. To do this, we will need more information. At your convenience, please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/) to contact us by phone, chat or text  or send me a private message to AARPThelmaG to provide the following:

- AARP membership number (or home address)

- Best email address & telephone number

- Description of your issue

- Itinerary number

- Please mention that you are requesting an Escalation or assistance from AARP regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP