Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Re: Disappointed in the new rewards program

Contributor

Re: Disappointed in the new rewards program

No Auctions and can win only one sweepstake a month.  Who would be happy with the changes?

Contributor

disappointed in the reward points redemption for my points where is the catalog for AARP reward points I have over 88,000 points I need to be redeemed can we get cash for these points if so send me the link a desperate game player email me as soon as possible I called I've been transferred to three different departments none helped me if this is the way how you going to treat us that I don't think we need to be a part of AARP membership

Community Concierge

Hi @19556, to access the AARP Rewards Catalog please visit: https://www.aarp.org/rewards and click the "Redeem" tab. If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

very few rewards i can use and all gift card i can use are only 5$ and go quickly

Super Contributor

the current program is awkward and slow and rewards not even close to what we had before

or the one before that

would think AARP would stay with what is valuable to the members or make improvements

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP