Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 41 of 86

ALMOST 2 MONTHS STILL WILL NOT DO DAILY OR WEEKLY OR PICK ANYTHING IN REWARDS ; CAN DO GAMES ; AND QUIZZES ;AND PICK AND USE THE SWEEPSTAKES .....................

HELLO ; DOES ANYONE DOING THIS NEW SYSTEM ON THE I.T. END KNOW HOW TO FIX ANYTHING ?????????

AOL GOLD IS UP TO DATE ; GOOGLE IS UP TO DATE AND THE BROWSER ; AARP DOES RECONIZE ANY OF THIS GOING ON 2 MONTHS ; HELLO ; WHY DID THIS WORK IN THE OLD REWARDS AND NOT NOW .

AND IF I'M DOING SOMETHING TO NOT MAKE YOUR "NEW FANTASTIC SYSTEM" WORK TELL ME WHAT IT IS  ! I KNOW YOU CAN'T ; I CHANGED NOTHING !

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 86

@BettyB374802 

Betty, I need to call.  Won a magazine subscription I haven't received also.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 86

On the old program, My daughter and I had to each ordered with points the weight watchers magazine. Just checked on that because didn’t receive. Customer service said it’s no longer available. It’s all those points are gone through no fault of our own.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 86

Hello @BettyB374802 

Yes you're right, I posted about Points Only deals at the beginning of this hyped up New AARP Rewards program that wasn't ready to be released.  Hopefully they will get it right soon.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 86

There’s also no rewards to speak of for points only.  The discounts offered on merchandise are ridulous. Saw one tonight the value was 25$, discounted price the same amount, Miss the variety and entertainment of the old rewards.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 86

Hi @angeleyes64, may I know when did you order the magazines? I'll be happy to help.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 86

I got a lot of free magazines, but I understood it would be quite a few weeks before we would be getting them. I have lost track to know when they will be coming, but I will pay attention now. As of today, no magazines.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 86

@bruceschuh  As you learn skills and know-how for the future, the AARP Rewards program will provide you with awesome incentives. AARP members can earn up to 7,500 points each day - Non-members can earn up to 5,000 points each day with Trivia, Quizzes, Sweepstakes, Fitness Tracking, Retirement Calculators and More. From the aarp.org home page, click on *AARP Rewards  to explore the catalog.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 86

The new rewads aren't rewards at all. Mostly gift cards. Where are all the good daily deals that used to be available? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 86

@Hotson4nowhere   I am sorry you have not gotten the answers from our customer service.  I would be happy to follow up with you!  I see you have purchased three gift cards - have you received any of those?  I can follow up to see where they are if not.  You can also email me at community@aarp.org with any specifics.

Additionally, the emails for our old program were mailed for several months and our website also had announcements for the months leading up to the change.  We are sorry you did not see these announcements as we really did try to insure all of our users were notified.  

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit