Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Post on Points Only Gift Cards and Foundation Donations Not Appearing in any Community Forums

Trusted Social Butterfly

Post on Points Only Gift Cards and Foundation Donations Not Appearing in any Community Forums

Hello General Community,

I tried searching for Are Points Only Gift Cards Gone Forever? which had more than 6 pages of replies for Management to view.  Only a Re: Are Points Only Gift Cards Gone Forever? appearing with (2) post.

Don't see any of the post about Foundation Points Only Donations with numerous replies.

Can someone let me know how to find and bring these post back to the Community?  Do we need to post the same subjects again?

Thanks for anyone letting me know.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Regular Contributor

I see Uno Pizza ($10) and Tim Horton ($5) available for points redemption today; however, those two are too regional. How did they come up with those choices, like paid advertising from those vendors? East coast seems to be favored over the rest.

Trusted Social Butterfly

@kuonothome 

East coast is definitely being favored when it comes to pizza and movie theaters, need more pizza instant wins in the West, North & South.  Nobody's listening.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hey Marylin @mi4090 

There appear to be two "General" sections right now.  I only see this because I had the forum open before the changes started.  It is a mess and very frustrating.  I see one of your topics on the first page.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/General/bd-p/AARPRewards

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Correct it was a nightmare, took a couple days to update.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP