Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Not Getting AARP Email Newsletters

Hello I have not received any of the email newsletters that I have subscribed to. I have tried to resolve this via chat, and again over the phone. The phone rep asked me to reset my password and that would fix it. It didn't.  Seems like a systematic issue.  Could someone from AARP look into this for me? Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPJanelleM,

I have not received any of the email newsletters that I'm subscribed to for about a month now. I tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing to no avail.  Waited for 2 weeks for the Newsletters to restart to no avail.

Could you please assist in me getting my Rewards & Webletter emails again?

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mi4090 Let's get this fixed! I refreshed your email address and you will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. To ensure that you get opted back in to the emails, please click the "Confirm" button when you receive that email. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050 Let's get to the bottom of this, Diana! I see there were some changes made to your newsletter subscriptions on May 20. I sent you a new email to opt you back in. Please be sure to click the red "Confirm" button in that email to get your newsletters again.

Once you click the button in that email, you will begin receiving the emails as they are published. Be sure to check which newsletters you're opted in to receive: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/update-which-aarp-email-newsletters-i-receive

Let me know if there's anything further I can do! 😊

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks for your help. I did receive the confirmation email and clicked on it. But I received an error message that reads: "Unable to process. We are having difficulty completing your request. Please ensure you have coped and pasted the full URL correctly. If you continue to have problems, call 800-303-4222 for assistance ... Please include error code COI-3-904073 if you are reporting this error."

I need further assistance obviously.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050 Got it. I reviewed your account and I see 3 email newsletters were sent yesterday after that email confirmation. Did you receive those newsletters to your inbox? Also be sure to check your spam folders.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi JanelleM, I did receive three AARP newsletters yesterday: The Daily, The Ethel, and Discover Free Virtual Events. Is this what shows on your end? Thank you, Diana

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050  Hi, this is Jodee. Yes those were sent and now that you've registered the new email address, you can go in and choose any others you may want from your online account. Let us know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi I think there is still a problem...I did not receive today's "The Daily" 5/27. I checked my newsletter subscriptions and it shows I'm subscribed.

Oddly, I received two "Action Required" confirmation request emails, one at 8:25am, which I clicked on and then I received a confirmation message. Then at 8:38am, I received another one exactly the same, but the heading showed "Final Notice About Receiving Emails". I clicked on it and received the same confirmation message. 

This is really frustrating.  Could you help me out here? Thx, Diana

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

UPDATE: It looks like newsletters are coming through now. Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DianaP430050 That's great news- I'm glad to hear it! You know where to find us if you need anything further 😊

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP