Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

No Options After Filtering for Quizzes &Games

Trusted Contributor

No Options After Filtering for Quizzes &Games

I often filter my earn point choices.  I clicked on filters for only games and quizzes.  I had something like 168 items after a filter.  When I did a quiz and clicked on earn more points, I was told my search options have 0 results.  This has happened every day since the update.

Also, what's a premium redemption?  Is that the same as members only?  Does that mean it's good for a higher value?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@cmulinix Let's get to the bottom of this. Please try completing the troubleshooting steps found here: The AARP Website Is Not Working As Expected 

@KellytheBelly did so well explaining the Premium redemption items- I'm afraid I don't have anything further to add 😊😄  Let me know if there's anything further I can do! 

Trusted Contributor

Screenshot_20230625-090825_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Since the update, have you signed out and then signed back in? Maybe it's not syncing correctly. Otherwise, I don't know why you have 0 results. If it were me, I would sign-out first, and sign back in to see if it corrects itself. It happens to me, from time to time. 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

I checked my search results just now, filtering only Games & Puzzles + Quizzes, and have 9 pages of/170 results:

9 pages.png

As far as 'Premium' items in the Rewards catalog, 'Premium' redemptions are Members Only, with a limit of 25 GC redemptions per month. 

Premium.png

'Non-Premium' items in the Rewards catalog are non-member redemptions, with a limit of 5 GC redemptions per month.

Non.png

Trusted Contributor

I could filter ok till after I did a quiz and clicked where it had a link to earn more points.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP