Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No Newsletters Received for Friday or Sat. 4/24/21

Social Butterfly

No Newsletters Received for Friday or Sat. 4/24/21

@AARPTeri 

I have not received the "Webletter" nor the "AARP Rewards newsletter" for Friday.  I wonder what my problem may be?  I always read them but rarely use the "View in Browser" option.

Maybe I have been dropped from the mailing list?

Anyone noticed a change in newsletter delivery out there?

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM and @AARPTeri 

Thanks for your responses.

I am receiving newsletters again.  Keeping my fingers crossed because I was receiving several newsletters and suddenly all of the newsletters stopped coming.

I still don't know why I needed to re-subscribe to the newsletters; it was quite strange. 

Thanks,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

I have not received any newsletters since early last week, not even the daily, no newsletters at all.  I have subscribed again to the Rewards, Webletter and Daily newsletters but none have come yet.  Looking at the newsletter page, it appears that I was not subscribed to any of them, suddenly.

Is something unusually amiss with my account?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@andrewtoo I'm showing that you are opted in to those three email newsletters as well. The last changes to your email subscriptions were made on 4/26 and 4/28, it can take up to 10 days for the system to adjust once changes are made. You should start receiving those emails again within 10 days. 

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

A rewards page gave me the following message that reads

"You're Missing Out!
Sign up for the newsletter to get the latest updates, new rewards and exclusive promo codes delivered to your inbox twice a week."

So, it looks like I need to subscribe, and, it is offering 750 points to do so.

I still can't figure out how I was dropped, but, I suppose I will subscribe to the Webletter again too.

I'll let you know if I don't start getting the newsletters.

Update:  It did not give me the 750 points for the subscribing to the Rewards Newsletter "...because you either already scored with this activity or maxed out for the day."  And, I am certainly not maxed out today.  Just an FYI.

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Strange Andrew strange indeed

I never got Friday Rewards email but got Tuesday (27th) this week 🤔🥴 no idea what's up

Hope they show up for y'all soon

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

@gm5271 

@LaurajW510385 

Teri, no I have not received either the Webletter or the AARP Rewards newsletter.  I don't know what could have happened; either system or user error, I'm unsure.

Thanks so much for the response,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Andrewtoo

gm5271

Teri AARP

Dear All:

I went to my Newsletter page & had to "subscribe" to the AARP Newsletter for Rewards & still not receive one on Thursday or Friday last week.

So I do not know & on to something Yeah!!! something like Life getting better I can win Sweepstakes & some Gift Cards via AARP Membership & not feel so much like its a "gamble/gambling addiction". Smile!

Stay Healthy!!!

Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

@AARPTeri 

Hey Andrew (Teri) & Laura just checked I've not received the AARP Newsletter although I did receive the Webletter at 8:51 PM 4/23 Friday

Laura may be on to something? Update causing issues? 

Take care stay safe

Enjoy your weekend 

Ginger :  )

Super Contributor

AndrewToo:

I did not get mine either for Rewards & this past Tuesday it came in very late. I've been wondering if this has anything to do with the recent "maintenance" the system went through Tuesday night into Wednesday morning or something like that days.

Stay Healthy!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo Have either of you received the Rewards Newsletter since posting?  

AARPTeri
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP