Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Newsletter subscription not giving points

Gold Conversationalist

Newsletter subscription not giving points

Got all excited over seeing 750 points for the newsletter subscription on page one of the earn list this morning.   My subscription was successful but I got no points.    The 750 is still lit in my earn list.  I'm thinking if I try again it will say "already subscribed."   More email and no points is not what I had in mind, lol.  

Thought I'd post in case admins are reading and can have it fixed before many people have the same problem.

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I have just one question. Is there a way to see which newsletters I signed up for during my membership. I saw in the Earn section AARP Experience Counts Newsletter for 750. Of course I didn't see it in the Newsletters. What I did see were other newsletters that were for 750 points. I don't remember if I signed up for them before. I guess since I didn't get any points for subscribing to them. I understand that you can get points only one time. This is why I'd like to know if I did sign up for them before. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@HokiePoq We'll keep an eye out if more people have this issue! You've hit the earning limit today, but we certainly get you the points you were supposed to have earned tomorrow. 

AARP Community Manager
Gold Conversationalist

Thank you!   I should have stopped earning points and left enough for the fix.   

Really appreciate your help @AARPCaroline 

Thanks for your suggestions @mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

You are welcomeSmiley Happy If you didn't know, renewing your subscription to AARP is worth 3,500 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

Did you try the regular stuff? Refreshing screen, clearing cache, logging out and back in.

Check again after these steps and see if you have a check mark by the newsletter and if your points balance increased.  Sure you know this already, it's a suggestion.

Hope you get the points.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP