Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Never received my Daily Deal I bought today

Contributor

Never received my Daily Deal I bought today

I'm asking you to resend my Outback Steakhouse Daily Deal I bought today 09/17/21 for $14.00, $20.00 value. Either it was never sent or I never received it. I screensaved my order number if you need it.

Thank you, Jodi

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@jm64331804 @DeborahK182199 @TerryS716565 @shamit  AARP Rewards is currently experiencing a delay with sending confirmation emails for gift card orders. Please allow the maximum delivery time of 72 hours to receive your gift card. We appreciate your patience. If the 72 hour window passes with no confirmation email, please let me know. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Janelle, thank you, my wife received her Outback gift card earlier today. You guys always come through when there's a little bump in the road. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@jm74642624 Fantastic! I'm glad she received the card. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I did not receive it either.  Hopefully they get this resolved. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I never received my Outback Steakghouse gift card either.  Thank you for looking into this.  

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Still no gift card but charged my account!!!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

You are not the only one.  I haven't received it yet either.  I did call the Customer Service number and he asked if I had called earlier because it looks like they tried to send it twice.  I said no I hadn't.  He put my on hold and came back and said that they are having trouble with the rewards site. Yes again!  That's why they tried a second time. Neither of them worked.  And they know it.  Apparently a lot of us didn't receive it.  He said we should receive it in a few days.  The thing is they can charge your credit card immediately with no problem but can't deliver what you paid for.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP