Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Missing points and spinning

I am also having problems...no points, transactions and unable to do daily deals for almost two weeks..called a week ago and they could see no problem and forwarded it to tech department..still spinning as other users have described..please help

Periodic Contributor

Try to Log out of your account, then log back in.

Today, I was finally able to see my points, transactions.

good luck

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It worked!! I am a happy camper again..thanks for your update..kept my fingers crossed as I tried to log back in

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@whitesnow78 @dcmat57 We were having site issues that may have affected your Rewards account. Are you able to access the site now? If you're still having an issue, please clear your browser's cache and cookies before trying again. Steps to do that can be found here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Clearing cache and cookies didn't solve the problem for me either,  My points show up in the emails but not on site.  I can do nothing on rewards page.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Still not able to do anything...I tried your link and it says it is unavailable..my husband is able to do his rewards and we use the same computer.. thanks

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@whitesnow78 @dcmat57 I sincerely apologize, there has been a new site issue reported. Our team is researching this and working to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Don't know what you did but started working again a couple of days ago.  Thank you!

Periodic Contributor

It worked today!! Thanks for listening

Community Concierge

@whitesnow78 The issue has now been resolved. I'm glad you were able to access the site!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Are you an AARP member?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes..it has happened years ago,too but not for this long

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

"Maxed out like a pro

You've reached the daily point limit of 5,000. Well done, you overachiever."

This is what I have got for over a week.  I emailed help and after 3 days was told to call or use chat.  Tried using chat and the chat thread disappeared when I was entering text.  It's obviously not just me who has lost the ability to use rewards at all.  It won't even let me enter bonus codes or spend points that show on email but on site says undefined and shows no transaction history.

I'm about to just give up!  I'm not a paid member but it's never made a difference before.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It's possible that Admin is listening to their membership and beginning to restrict the Rewards program to cater mostly to AARP members only.

Just a wild guess, though.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP