Conversationalist

Membership from date thru date

Hello everyone 🤗. I really would like for someone to explain to me what does it mean when a membership says thru April. I myself was under the impression that this meant the last day of that month. My membership ( and I went through this last year) says thru April. Today is April 30. So why am I only getting non members points for quizzes and videos. In other words my membership actually ended April 29th. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi, al...

Probably this is due to international datelines. Just as games are based on ET, perhaps membership dates are based on UT; I don't know as I have lifetime membership, but think that's maybe it?

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I want to thank you for your response . I guess to some this might be a small thing but I just wanted to see if anyone could answer this question for me. But if this happens to someone while they're trying to get a members only gift card, they are Out Of Luck. I didn't renew my membership and I see gift cards for places I've never heard of. I'm just saying. 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP