Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Local Rewards: Half the Points, Double the Love!

Community Manager
Community Manager

If crossing off your to-do gift-giving lists doesn’t fill you with joy already, doing so while supporting local businesses will make you feel even better. Until December 1st we’re cutting the number of points needed to get coupons and discounts at your local shops 50%. Start redeeming now for 250 points per offer!

Check out deals near you: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/local/

Reminder Tip from Teri– Local Offer redemptions do not count toward your monthly redemption limits. Grab these deals now, save to your phone or print them out to use for your upcoming holiday shopping! Each local deal includes a unique expiration date, so plan accordingly.

AARPTeri
Gold Conversationalist

The one I got is a great deal, a BOGO at a local restaurant.   However, the time is very limited (2 weeks IIRC) so folks should be aware of that before redeeming.   If it said that, I missed seeing it before redemption.  (Edit:  I redeemed another one and yes, it did say time was limited...missed it on the restaurant one. )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP