Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

Limit on 5 Purchases from Catalog

I was wondering if the 5-purchase limit from the catalog per month is counted for every 30 days or each individual calendar month.  Today I made my first catalog purchase for October, but showed I only have 2 purchases left for the month.  It appears that some of my purchases made in September counted toward my 5-purchase limit for October.

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Contributor

I have the same problem.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 The month runs from 12:00 a.m. ET on first day of month to 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the month. There is a limit of 5 gift card purchases and 3 point only items per month. Let me know if you get an error or issue with processing your purchases before you reach your monthly limit so we can investigate it further. 

Contributor

I am having the same issue and I have not purchased any for October.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CynthiaG357101 What's the exact issue that you're having? If you are getting a message that you have fewer purchases left than you should, please let me know if the system blocks you from completing a purchase. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @AARPJanelleM for the clarification.  When I get close to the purchase limit, I will let you know if I get an error.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 You're welcome. Sounds great!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP