Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Instant Win Games

I am interested to know if anyone has ever won one of the instant win sweepstakes here?  I have tried for God knows how long and have never won.  Just wondering if anyone ever really wins...anyone?

Kudos
Views
Replies
Social Butterfly

I remember that we used to have the "Weekly Instant Win" games.  As I recall, someone on here won a gift card in the amount of $125 in a Weekly Instant Win.  We also had daily instant wins at the same time.

Also, if this is correct, the $25 Target GiftCard game appears to run all month with only 25 gift cards over that time, Not even one win per day!  Twenty-five wins, 30 days, possibly a little slight of hand going on here?

"Target GiftCard Instant Win*

Play for a chance to be 1 of 25 winners!

"Disclosure

*No Points Necessary. See Official Rules for alternate method of entry, odds and all details. Must enter by April 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 play each “Day” (defined as 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET) per person. Open only to AARP Rewards participants who reside in the 50 U.S. (D.C.). Void in PR, Guam and the USVI."

And this game is still not available via the free method of entry, official rules are not coming up.  I'm so tired of alerting the program of errors/issues.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow! Good Luck on winning this Instant Win, everybody! I don't think I have ever seen a $25.00 Instant Win before!

$25 Target GiftCard  Just disappeared 04052023🤔
50 Points
$25 Value

https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/rewards-terms-and-conditions/instant-win-rules/

Play for a chance to be 1 of 25 winners!

Play our instant win game for your chance to win this prize! We're offering up the chance to win one of 25 Target GiftCards. Target GiftCards are the rewarding choice, letting you shop for thousands of items at more than 1,800 Target stores in the U.S. and online at Target.com. From toys and electronics to clothing and housewares, find exactly what you're looking for at Target.

Target 25 IW.png

@AARPJanelleM, just wanted to let you know that Target 25.00 GC is not listed in the Daily Instant Wins rules. Thank you! 🙂

Target 25 IW is missing.png

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

They were pretty common back in the day of Rewards For Good

I can remember instant win for as much as $50 back then

B79EF1A8-1ED6-44F9-9CA0-3B1C86CACE83.gif

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

@KellytheBelly 

Hello Kelly... Yep that's wild... didn't win anything 

Also my page was showing 8 not 7 Daily Instant Win games... nice surprise (I don't play all of em so not certain all works but 8 offered) 

Thanks for all you do! 

Ginger  :   >

Silver Conversationalist

@Bruizer8 

Hi Bruizer, we do manage to pull a rabbit out of the hat now & then 😂 😂

Hi Jason2020 I had just read your post on your Lucky Win and BAM I got one too. You must have brought me some luck as it has been a very longgggggg dry spell. Thanks

IMG_0185.jpg

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

Got this today. Shocker. 

Lucky You.png

At least it's not, you know...

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Gold Conversationalist

@Bruizer8   I, too, have won a few times, but like Ginger, not since the change to leaving them up a week.  Makes one's chance of winning a lot slimmer,  but glad to see that @andrewtoo won in spite of the odds.  By all means, use those expiring points any way you can.    Local deals are a possible use, too.   I was excited to get $7 off at a local restaurant recently

Social Butterfly

I just won an Instant Win for a $10 Kohl's Gift Card at 9:30pm tonight!  An Amazon or Walmart or Kroger card would have been better, but, I still won an another Instant Win after hundreds of entries.

001 Kohl's $10 Instant Win 12-4-20.jpg

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

I suppose, or at least would like to think that one day's winning has nothing to do with future attempts, but I'm always less than enthused playing for one instant win when there's another I'd prefer, either that day, or will be, especially since the volume and quality has picked up. 

Course I've only won a whopping 2 instant wins, and those were eons ago.  So I relate to your winning Kohl's, but preferring others, and hope it indeed has no effects on future clicks.  Even if you go winless for an eternity, we still won't know if winning this one was related, but it's hard to believe that it would.  Hope you win multiple times in a row.

Social Butterfly

@Bruizer8 

Hi there

Yes I've won a couple of Instant Win Prizes b4 they changed way now works 

Used to be 100 winners Per Day randomly won NOW its 100 prizes over 7 days reducing the chances of winning greatly 

There are many threads of posts about Instant Wins check them out for more info

A member,Lucy  @rednexsrus

just posted a pic of her recent win on a thread in Redemption Forum (screenshot of her post below

Go there you'll see its possible to win... Also you can read her details about odds of winning which I've also posted about on threads when they made the change from Daily Win to 7 days

For me there is no set time I've found best to try its a random chance throughout the offer 

Good luck hope this helps

Ginger ;  )Screenshot_20201204-130441_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Bruizer8 wrote:

I am interested to know if anyone has ever won one of the instant win sweepstakes here?  I have tried for God knows how long and have never won.  Just wondering if anyone ever really wins...anyone?

Regular Contributor

Thanks Ginger, good to know!!  I'll keep trying; have to use up all my points that will be expiring, may as well keep trying every day.  Brenda

Social Butterfly

@Bruizer8 

Indeed

We earn points to use em.... Good Luck 

I fortunately haven't ever racked up millions of points in this program as did in previous Rewards program & with donating 4K or 8K points monthly & trying win something here and there I've used up my accumulated points so none to expire 

So enjoy try and win til used yours and may you be blessed with a win of something

Have a beautiful blessed Christmas holiday season

Ginger  ;  )

Regular Contributor

Indeed!  You also have a very Merry Christmas!  I must say, in my neighborhood I am seeing more Christmas lights up than ever before, and that is awesome!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP