Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@PaulineC593962 @rednexsrus @NoreenHetro  We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later today.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

Yes!  Plus I am unable to earn anymore points since the email.  The site to earn points is down since Wednesday, July 5 from around 11 AM.  My sister who is a member also is having the same problem.  I tried Safari, Chrome, Edge and Firefox Browsers.  AARP works on none of the browsers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

You said it well and my exact thoughts. 😁  As a Vegan I have no use to use restaurant Gift Cards or Gift Cards that specifically sell meat. I hope they sell Gift Cards for the Vegan.   Most of the Gift Cards target areas out of my zip code and state.  I currently have 611,?? points that I was holding onto until something useable came available.  I am very unhappy with the new terms for rewards.  I have been a member since 2015 when I turned 50.  I am also lazy so to sell me the Green Chef is not for me.  I am too lazy to prep food.  I want the food prepared so all I have to do is place the food into the microwave to cook. Freshly does this.  To sell Gift Cards to only get $2.00 off is silly.

Noreen H.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@AARPTeri 

You stated in your post "Points that are eligible to be expired can now be viewed and tracked anytime via the Transaction History"

Not so at this time: ITS BROKE AGAIN😫😫😫

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

Anybody else having trouble with the rewards site since receiving this email? Can't see my points balance at all and unable to redeem -not like there is much in there anyways,,,

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

Clarification is in order.  In the first paragraph, it reads as though any redemption activity will exempt points from being lost, but later on it sounds like any points older than a year will be lost. So, which is it?

The math would indicate that, if you max out points everyday, you would expect to start losing points after about 2.7 million is in your account.  If you don't max out all the time you will start losing points at a lower level.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

May I suggest AARP has a large audience so in turn the programs offered for point usage isn't suitable. You limit us on buying and using points for purchase. Personally don't find the offering suitable in the state i live nor are they what I use. 

Have you looked at point purchase offers as of today? 

I live in Texas there are very few for gift cards to purchase nor point usage purchase i can use. I have said this many times but nothing is taken in consideration. 

Current offers point wise bids many are not to my taste as products or enjoyment but this is personal. 

Your dealing with one might a universal group so now offer the options to fit all equally. Plus dealing with enough cards for everyone to buy.

Thank you MW

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23
totally agree
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Hi Teri,

I am a little confused as well. I usually earn the maximum daily 7500 points. For a month of 30 days, this leads to a gain of 225,000 points. There is no way with the actual program to use up those points. I had been hoping, as many other members have, that the program will change to include something similar to the Auctions that could use up points. This is why I kept accumulating those points.

However I now understand that we were not meant to accumulate daily points this way as they will expire without the possibility of us using them. Please address my confusion and explain if my take is correct.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, September 17 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams

Call: 1-855-274-9507