Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

I've lost 350,000 points

My account shows no points history from Oct.1, 2019 till May 5, 2020. I had 406,000 yesterday morning and 49,000 yesterday afternoon.  I did download the app yesterday hoping to see my history since it's been unavailable for the last month and wonder if that triggered a problem. I had to re sinc my fitbit and lost all extra credits too. I was hoping overnight it would self correct or at least find something here, anyone have this problem?  I need help. Thanks, John 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @jm74642624 

John, sorry to hear about your lose of points😢

Did you try to view your points by going to your Account?  You may have already tried.  My transaction history disappeared many months ago.

Hope this will help.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you. I did receive an email from Caroline and Teri, they promptly addressed my issue.  With everything going on and many people working from home I was sure it have would taken a few days. I have my points back but I haven't a clue to what caused the issue to begin with.  Hopefully it won't happen again to me or others. Have a great weekend. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @jm74642624 

John that's great news.  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@jm74642624 We're looking into this issue for you. 

AARP Community Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP