Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

I think my spam filter is blocking emails from AARP Rewards.

Periodic Contributor

I think my spam filter is blocking emails from AARP Rewards.

What address should I enter in my spam filter to whitelist emails from AARP Rewards?

CaprineGirl
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Howdigit65 To stop your provider from blocking or sending emails to a Spam or Junk folder, add our Rewards redemption emails to your email address book: email@email.aarp.org and customercare@helloworldfulfillment.com

If you'd like to adjust which email newsletters you receive, I invite you to check out this helpful article for more details: https://aarp.info/2TiJe50 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

For most AARP emails...

If you can enter domain --->      @email.aarp.org    @aarp.org

For some  Redeem for Gift Cards  ---->     @aarprewards.aarp.org

(This seems to be an older domain that is phasing out; but may be recycled by AARP in the future. ๐Ÿค” ; otherwise  @email.aarp.org    @aarp.org    are the principles to keep) 

Almost forgot that if you 'win an Instant Win or Sweepstakes' it is run from an outside third party = different email domain. I checked my winning emails and it is different. So you should also enter:

@helloworldfulfillment.com       for Instant Winners

@e.helloworldemail.com            for Sweepstakes Winners

@m.helloworldemail.com

I usually get mine in the 'junk'/ spam mail box- which is my general pseudo-inbox. I never white listed AARP; but still get all the emails I should get from them; Daily, Weekly Web Letters, Instant Wins/ Sweeps, notifications, etc. All works out well.

๐Ÿ˜Ž   The Box Tops - The Letter (Upbeat 1967) - YouTube

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP