Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

How long to get magazine?

On 12/16/2020 , I received an email saying my Midwest Living Print magazine subscription, that I got through AARP Rewards is confirmed.  It said I could read an e-copy from November 2020.  I haven't received a print copy and still can only see Nov. 2020 issue online.  How long does it take to get an issue? I thought it comes out every other month.  Shouldn't I have gotten something in three months?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Same thing with my mom and Southern Living. She mentioned a few weeks ago that she hadn’t received anything and could only view that single issue online. I told her it was probably just delayed. She’ll be reassured that she’s not the only one.😊

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TheTam Be sure to let us know if the 10 week delivery timeframe has passed so we can get the issue escalated if needed 🙂

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Janelle!

Thanks for responding. I checked with my mom and her email confirmation was dated December 23, so it has been 3 months, actually 3 months to the day. Let me know what information you need or if you need to contact her directly. Thanks for your help! And thanks @cmulinix for this post.😊

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TheTam Let's get this escalated. You can look out for an email from me to discuss this further in private. If your mom would like to call us directly, she can reach an AARP Rewards Ambassador at 1-866-451-6305

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@cmulinix Delivery of the first magazine may be delayed to up to 10 weeks due to the pandemic. I sent you a private message to confirm your personal details so that I can escalate this issue for you. I look forward to speaking with you further! 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I'll be on the lookout for your private message.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@cmulinix I responded to your recent private message. Thank you for allowing me to assist you today 🙂

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP