Periodic Contributor

How long after using a "Local Offer" does the offer become available again?

How long after using a "Local Offer" does the offer become available again?

My wife and I go out for meals when we can but we have to wait until we can get some discounts. I was happy with the discount I got through the "Local Offers" for a local restaraunt but we can't get the discount again (yet). Will we see it again? How long?

TIA

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@like92115 These are different according to the merchant. To check each one, click on "View Details."

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I think viewing the details only says how long the received reward is good. I'm wondering when that discount will become available again. When I look at the local deals that I've used, they continue to be grayed out showing redeemed - they're not available again ... (yet)? How long before they're available again. I already used the discount I got earlier.

Periodic Contributor

FWIW, the coupons became available again on January 1st. Hopefully they become available more frequently than once a year.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Don't you ge the Coupon Clipper magazine or the Flyer site from your community for free?  Same offers are in there.  

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@like92115 

Hello Like,

It seems there wouldn't be a limit on local deals, not sure when they renew.  That's a good question, why aren't local deals unlimited?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I do not know how long before the local offers are renewed, but you can get a second discount if your wife has an awards account as well as you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png