Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How long after using a "Local Offer" does the offer become available again?

Regular Contributor

My wife and I go out for meals when we can but we have to wait until we can get some discounts. I was happy with the discount I got through the "Local Offers" for a local restaraunt but we can't get the discount again (yet). Will we see it again? How long?

TIA

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@like92115 These are different according to the merchant. To check each one, click on "View Details."

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I think viewing the details only says how long the received reward is good. I'm wondering when that discount will become available again. When I look at the local deals that I've used, they continue to be grayed out showing redeemed - they're not available again ... (yet)? How long before they're available again. I already used the discount I got earlier.

Regular Contributor

FWIW, the coupons became available again on January 1st. Hopefully they become available more frequently than once a year.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Don't you ge the Coupon Clipper magazine or the Flyer site from your community for free?  Same offers are in there.  

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@like92115 

Hello Like,

It seems there wouldn't be a limit on local deals, not sure when they renew.  That's a good question, why aren't local deals unlimited?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I do not know how long before the local offers are renewed, but you can get a second discount if your wife has an awards account as well as you.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP