Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: How are you staying connected?

Message 31 of 59

My cancer doctors want to make sure I am healthy so I had a phone visit with both of them.  My GI doctor and I will have an online chat this next Monday.  I wear a mask everywhere I go and carry gloves and hand sanitizers too.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Rewards Community Contest - Share your tips!

Message 32 of 59

My daughter recently moved home and we are cooking together!  That is the best part of all that has been happening in our home during this time.  Eating healthy and taking long walks for exercise. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 59

Thank goodness my job is essential I am a CNA and work in a memory care unit in Boise Idaho.when not at work I will be glued to my TV binge watching shows

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 59

Going hiking

zoom video chats

Watching hulu and netflix.

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Rewards Community Contest - Share your tips!

Message 35 of 59

When I get up in the morning after I have breakfast I go to my reward page to watch aarp videos and answer quizzes. This way I can keep with what going on and learn new things. You might think you know a lot of things but there always something new to learn . You don't have to stay that long on the page but you can keep your points going up so when you find a gift card that you want no problem getting in for points. Very helpful to make ends meet.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 59
Keep it up
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 59

My family has a group on Facebook for all of us to talk to each other. We all get to see how are cousins in different towns and states are doing. I talk to my daughter in law and my 3 year old grandson. Then once  week I video chat with my 3 grandsons that live in New York. I make fleece blankets and do some of that doing the day and  my dog. I also cook and take food to my neighbors so I know that they have food. I also do some sewing

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 59

Doing Zoom meetings with college roommate, Youth Group from church, prayer ladies from church and many, many checki-in phone calls!  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 59

My children and I video chat every other day.  I get to see not only my children but my grandchildren. My youngest grandson loves singing so we sing songs of his choice.  I am with 2 of my granddaughters and they join in on the si ging as well as I do. I love to see their adorable faces

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 59

To stay connected in our community we hosted a "backyard happy hour" this weekend where several neighbors came to the alley (everyone made sure to stay in their garage) and we had a toast and conversation. It was great!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors