Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Gift cards for points

It's February 1st at 1:38 am est and where are the gift cards for points. 22,000 points for a $5 gift card 😱. 25,000 for a $10 Amazon gift card and 22,000 for the $5 gift card and it's sold out. I will not be signing up for AARP this year. They LIE. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE JUST SAYING

Concerned Member
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 😊. Don't know who's up, but It's 1:41 am est and there's a $10 IHOP gift card for 17,500. Good luck. 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 😊. I just realized that we have to do 3 days of watching the same videos in order to redeem points for a $5 gift card. I used to enjoy the quizzes and watching the videos , but now it seems like Someone doesn't care about us Members anymore. The more we emphasize

that we are Senior Citizen and that most of us if not the majority of us are living on a tight budget and anytime we can get a bargain for something it benefits everyone. AARP, their Sponsors, the retail stores that we will use them at. It seems to me that, they don't mind losing members. Fine with me. I'm just saying

Concerned Member
Bronze Conversationalist

It's 2:56 pm est and there's a $10 Kroger gift card for I believe 24,000 points. 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 😊. Have you noticed that the only $10 gift card on the Redeem page, you are only allowed 1 redemption of this gift card. They need to get rid of those $5 gift cards and place at least a few more $10 cards. Either they have a lot of $5 cards or no one is redeeming points for them. I say less $5 cards and more $10 cards. I'm just saying

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Just one more thing I have to say. Who does this apply to 

( AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people 50+ have independence, choice, and control in ways that are beneficial and affordable to them and to society as a whole ) I'm just saying

Concerned Member
Bronze Conversationalist

It's now 4:27 am est and 25,000 points for a $5 gift card 😲 unbelievable. I just don't know what to say now. 

Concerned Member
Regular Contributor

Unbelievable is right. Several weeks ago I was able to get an Amazon $10 card for 22,000 points. What are you telling me... inflation? Ridiculous!

Bronze Conversationalist

It is pretty clear now the reward program is dead. Aside from getting a discount on a e-gift card and the slight chance you win a  sweepstakes, it aint worth it anymore.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP