Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Finally! No Redemption/Earn Error Issues!

For the first time, in several months, I was able to do IWs, enter sweeps, and do earns without any issue. Hey! AARP, please, please, please do not change a thing. 😉

I have two songs to commemorate this celebratory occasion...

Happy Mondays - 'Hallelujah' https://youtu.be/dAk6Euat-6A 
Beck - 'No Complaints' https://youtu.be/P5I6uMCLevA 

☮️

Honored Social Butterfly

Two maintenances later... is it fixed? Well, I have to say I have had no issues today. And that makes me super happy

droopy thank you COMPLETE - Copy.gif

You know what ? I'm happy. 

Dance | Off the Air | Adult Swim 

Silver Conversationalist

Tech issues returned after having no issues for a couple of days earlier in the week.  I had multiple issues for points not updating  and awarding on Black Friday, in addition to problems with instant wins and sweepstakes giving undefined number of entries.

Honored Social Butterfly

I am thrilled to report that, yet, again, I was able to do my dailies without any qualms! It's really nice when you can do it in as little as 20 minutes, and get on with your life! I can do laundry now, wash those dishes, take a freakin' shower, etc... All because AARP has made it's 'Earning' time-frame lesser than ever before!  

Another song for the occasion:

Information Society - Repetition  https://youtu.be/yGp4CEkl7Ns 

Conversationalist

I agree. The Rewards Program is running pretty much glitch-free, at least for the past couple days. For this, I am truly grateful on this Thanksgiving Day.

The proof in the pudding, as it were, will be how the site performs over the long term. For instance, coming right up --  a week from today -- it will be interesting to see if we can make it through an entire Extra Credit session with a minimum of messages that begin with "No Points" or "Sorry."

Honored Social Butterfly

@OneDayMatisyahu @HokiePoq @e186783b  Just trying to lighten the mood here. It's been rather negative for months (even for me)! I did my dailies today, and, again, everything worked! Over the moon, guys! It's nice when it only takes a few minutes to do dailies, instead of hours. Like I wanna be doing this all day. 😋

Another song for the occasion:

Pavement - 'Harness Your Hopes' https://youtu.be/oHsGr6RYpJA

Bronze Conversationalist

Maybe spoke too soon. 🤔 I'm having mixed results - on the day of  'maintenance/ blackout' was lifted, that day continuous 'point-less-ness' - but, after midnight - the early a.m. hours - earnings/ points were working smoothly for a while, then came some more 'delay/ points' , and crossword puzzle/ points with infuriating - no points, and then 'you must - re-log-in' and that became a 'constant loop  😠  / right place/ wrong display 💩 re-log-in loop 👿 '

Today, 2 to 3 earn video/ points 'sorry no points.... 'delay

Some - 'Redemptions - Sweeps entry' - are not being acknowledged at all ~~  'Thankful for Our Community - $1,000 for 150 points'  twice.

Instant win = 2 to 4 - I have to re-click and sometimes - 'you must 're-log-in' again.

So mixed bag; not quite fixed yet. I think I got some coal in my bag.

----------------------------------------------------

Update 11-22  a.m. hours - earning points seems to be working better....at times  🙄  ;  not fully perfect....yet,,,,?

--------------------------------------------------- 

Update 11-23  a.m. hours - earning points working smoother   👍 .

About time. 🤞  🙏  ... until....

.... periods of black-outs/  point-less-ness thru out...😒 the ususal...

😎

Gold Conversationalist

Lucky you as the instant win says!   I got no points for my crossword, could not enter instant wins without multiple attempts at different times....still don't know if I really did or not.  Transaction history is not right and point display or not when I return to the site.   Not sure what is going on.

Regular Contributor

Yep, it's completely hosed again.  Instant wins and sweepstakes entries failed over and over, then suddenly worked, then failed again.  Videos and quizzes worked some of the time, but now do not register points whatsoever.

And yes, I cleared my cache, tried multiple browsers, all to no avail.

Sigh.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP