Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Email? Explaining Our Bonus?

Message 1 of 6

@RussellP197074 

Hey Russell 

Thanks but I've not discussed with anyone just basing on points folks have been saying they are already spending but the new Daily Limit of 7500 points vs old 5000 Daily limit will be able to add up quickly I've only done couple things so far

Probably mostly my assumption of way they'd reward us active folks & who knows maybe its high tier I got no clue 

Thanks again but as you stated learned that long ago... sharing info only lead to heartache 

Was just assuming we'd all get email telling us about our bonus 

Plus I have the blues 😰 been weird couple of days my clock going off at 3 & no Daily deal to do.... hope others like the replacement- Daily Instant Win - its not same to me & can be done anytime plus waste points at least if got Daily Deal got something for points used plus only found couple Sweepstakes  ... like said just the Blahs of adjusting after doing something everyday for couple years its strange & I feel a loss from having things to look forward to doing that had with old program  :  ( 

Enjoy the new site personally its going take a while for me to adjust I liked older site even with its issues..... New one seems just be one long page & takes long time get down to things.... also I'm on phone need check out on tablet maybe its more organized together plus it'll take time for them get it all setup 

Thanks for your thoughts have a great weekend 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Same reason it is never a good idea to discuss your salary with other employees.  When two people do this you can guarantee one will be angry.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@AARPTeri 

Okay Teri Smiley Sad 

Yes I am well aware those were the things that we'd be rewarded bonuses for..... so sadly 🙁 based on what others are saying they are spending & rewards getting already at start of new Rewards Program I'll assume my tenure & engagement were on the low end 💔  I'm truly sad to learn this Thanks for letting me know..... will let it go and move on

Take care 

Ginger  

@AARPTeri wrote:

@gm5271   There will not be an email explaining the bonus points.  There were a few factors involved in determing the bonus points - engagement and tenure were considered heavily.

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@gm5271   There will not be an email explaining the bonus points.  There were a few factors involved in determing the bonus points - engagement and tenure were considered heavily.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@AARPTeri 

Hey Teri 

To put it bluntly I'd like to know what the Low End (Least amount assume 0- were some given no bonus?) Bonus amount & the High End (Most Amount) Bonus received? 

Reason ask is based on some folks posts about getting rewards on new site I haven't completed alot of points earners yet but don't get how they have so many points already? 

I honestly thought by what been told we'd get email about Bonus when new program launched???? I've gotten no email???

Really would appreciate info Feel free to Private message me if need be Thanks

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Email? Explaining Our Bonus?

Message 6 of 6

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri

I would like to know if we'll be receiving a email or anything that would explain our Bonus?

I know we've been told we'd be given Bonuses based on our Use of R4G and our activity in program and Our Community but I'd like to know how this was calculated and what basis was for the bonus given

Thanks appreciate your help with this matter

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users