Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Don’t forget to “spring forward” tonight & set your clocks ahead one hour for Daylight Saving Time

Silver Conversationalist

Don’t forget to “spring forward” tonight & set your clocks ahead one hour for Daylight Saving Time

“spring forward” tonight & set your clocks ahead one hour for Daylight Saving Time“spring forward” tonight & set your clocks ahead one hour for Daylight Saving Time

This is also a good time to replace the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarms and NOAA weather radios. Better yet, install alarms with 10-year sealed batteries that don’t need replacing for a decade.

Social Butterfly

I'm obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  My girlfriend has been more or less annoyed with me for about two weeks.  I didn't even think of the time change as a factor.

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

not the sharpest knife in the drawer 🤣

Just 4 U AndrewToo 

not the sharpest knife in the drawernot the sharpest knife in the drawer

hahahahaaa 🙃

Trusted Social Butterfly

Cutting one end off a rug and sewing it to the other end twice a year to perpetuate a delusion seems almost like harassment...pick one or the other and make it the perenial standard.

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2023/7-things-to-know-about-daylight-saving-time 

https://bestlifeonline.com/daylight-saving-time-benefits/ 

Which Credible which is a Sales Pitch?

Bronze Conversationalist

Love it! Especially those beautiful Spring and Summer nights when the sun doesn't go down until 8-9pm or so. I spent too many years "delivering by domelight" on my mail routes in the Fall and Winter. Wish it was year-round!👍

Honored Social Butterfly

You know the drill.

@2AM change your clocks to 3AM. Thus, -1 hour on Sunday. We'll live (kicking and screaming).

You know the drill. lol.jpg

'Drill? Do you know anything about a drill?'

54228851_2069006723176386_6933100212529397760_n.jpg

😂🙂😒😣😪  (me no likey DST)
Honored Social Butterfly

NOPE - I refuse to let that hour go - Guess I will just be early to everything  until the Fall - 

Who compensates us for losing this important hour in our lives ?  Perhaps when they (?) give it back in the Fall - it should be a whole day and not just an hour.  

😉

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Honored Social Butterfly

In less than 2 minutes, goodbye one hour. ☠️ Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!~ 

Silver Conversationalist

Good one @KellytheBelly 😄

Kiss My Grits!Kiss My Grits!

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1comment)Allen @Therapist4u , is that Flo? Nicole 🙃

➡️@Therapist4u wrote:

Good one @KellytheBelly 😄⬅️

Silver Conversationalist

YES Nicole 😊 .....

Polly Holliday as FloPolly Holliday as Flo

the one & only Polly Holliday as Flo 😃

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP