Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Daily Deals availabilty

I tried to purchase the Home Depot Daily Deal today. I set an alarm and was on the site attempting to buy it within the first 60 seconds after noon ET. The message came up that it was out of stock. This is not the first time this has happened to me. In fact, this has happened several times. I am curious, what is the ratio of gift cards available to the total AARP membership?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I didn't get it either.  I logged out and logged back in 15 minutes before it was to be available.  When the time came, I had to keep refreshing for almost a minute before it showed it was available with the "View Deal" red box.  I added it to my cart.  Then when I went to pay it made me login again.  It took me back to the cart and I clicked to pay and again it made me login. Each of these logins were really slow. This time when I got back to my cart it said it was sold out.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Seems like bs to me. I never get any of these on time. What is there like 10 cards available?

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@OdiliaK929352 

probably not even that many 😫 😫

just another way for admin to mess with us 😠

have a nice day 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP