Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Daily AARP.org Visit points

Well, it's been a while since this happened, but I don't see the daily visit points in my transactions for today, August 7.

Yeah, it's only 15 points, no big deal, but the fact that it doesn't always get applied shows an underlying issue with the system that should be investigated by the Rewards devs.

Cheers,

Ray

Silver Conversationalist

Under Transaction History, there is a statement:  "The ability to earn points for a daily AARP.org site visit is currently experiencing technical difficulties."   AARP is trying to get the issue resolved and appreciates our patience.

Conversationalist

@JoLo49 

Thanks for pointing that out. I totally missed it. On browser, it's in rather small font, so I skipped right over it.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@ralmon   You're welcome.    The font is very small, so it's easy to miss.  Hopefully, it will get fixed soon, and we can earn the points for visiting the site.

Jolene

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ralmon @andrewtoo  @JoLo49 @shamit   The Daily visit has been fixed and you will begin earning points again effectived 9/2/2020.  Thanks for your patience!

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Still no daily visit points here either.  Just in case it hasn't been reported to IT, I thought it best to go ahead and mention to an Admin.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I didn't get daily points for Aug. 7 either.
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I noticed the same thing.  But I was afraid to post and then have them try to fix it.  The fix would probably send the black banner and Transaction History into not working again.  It seems that happens every time they make a change, update, or a fix.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP