Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Cannot checkout with my Carnival gift card purchase

Contributor

Cannot checkout with my Carnival gift card purchase

WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED?

NOTICE: Cart checkout is currently unavailable and purchases have been temporarily disabled.

We are working to remedy the issue & apologize for the inconvenience.

It is still down!! I need to buy my reward this month and I can't how likely do you think it'll be fixed soon?

Community Concierge

@BretB558125 I sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for the fix to be completed. Our team is working hard to get the site back up and running as soon as possible. 

Contributor

Dear Janelle, could you please provide an update? This issue has become extremely frustrating! Has the IT ticket been escalated internally and what is the status? It really should not take weeks to fix a "bug" on your website and it is utmost disappointing that AARP cannot even provide an estimated date this issue will be fixed either. 

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@SabineS419632 Please see my post below as we do not have an update yet. When we have news from our team, we will publish it for our users. I sincerely apologize for how frustrating this is.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Janelle, as much as I appreciate the reply, you have not answered any of my questions and just gave the generic reply/apology that has been given to all the posts in the past. I am sorry, but your reply is regrettably not helpful at all. I hope you understand and would also agree that AARP's website issue has been "under construction" for an unreasonable long amount of time by now - WITHOUT any communication or an update (eg. by e-mail) to us members. Needless to point out this is not a good look. Once again, extremely disappointing customer service, unfortunately 😞 Let's hope your IT team will be struck by genius soon and have the website running again - fingers crossed! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Could you provide an update? Month-end is in 2 days and many people are going to miss out on significant savings.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Bryantus Hi Bryant, there have been no updates to report as of yet. Once we have new information, we will publish the details. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to work to restore the site ASAP.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Apparently, AARP has no equivalency with ASAP, even though three of the four letters are the same...

🤔

AARP = Annoying Aggravating Rewards Program ???

Contributor

Maybe if AARP stops sending me the constant renewal notices they will have resources to repair their IT problems, or at least tell their customers what the issue is and when to expect resolution!

Contributor

Any Updates?

This has been going on for several weeks. You team could have built a new website in this time. 

Contributor

My thoughts exactly. This is ridiculous the time it’s taking.

Periodic Contributor

Please update with some news on progress.  Surely someone in aarp knows what is currently the problem.  Not very transparent with members.   As a data person, I know if someone is working on the problem, they have some idea of scope and time frame.  Thanks

Contributor

This is really disappointing.  It has been down for over a week.  

Periodic Contributor

Having the same issue since yesterday. 

Contributor

I’m having same issue and frustration. 

Contributor

Same problem, can we just call in and purchase over the phone?

Community Concierge

@h241012b AARP Rewards purchases can only be processed on the AARP Rewards website. I'm sorry for this inconvenience; once the website is fixed you will be able to check out again. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

But when is it going to be fixed?  It has been weeks without any answers!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Janelle,

Thank you for your assistance.

I believe your members deserve better service,

Why is the website down?

Why has it not been fixed?

Why are you unable to give an ETA for when it will be available?

We the members deserve more transparency as to the answers to the above questions!

You can we contact to elevate the criticality of this problem?

Periodic Contributor

Is the daily deals down too, I have not seen it for days?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP