Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Can anyone do the daily reward? I can't do anything with chances! Get error.

Regular Contributor

Can anyone do the daily reward? I can't do anything with chances! Get error.

The first few weeks of the new rewards I could do everything.  Now every time I enter anything that has chance it goes to an error message and suggest refreshing.   Tried different browsers, cleared all caches and nothing fixes the problem.  AARP is not supplying any answers.

Regular Contributor

I only can do daily rewards not one works. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hokahey1491   Can you try again and let us know when you attempted to do this so we can dive deeper into this error?  A screen shot would be helpful too.  You can also email this information to community@aarp.org.  Thank you.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Emailed but here it is:

attempt.JPG

Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

The screenshot from satinsmom is from a DSLR camera sweeps, ending November 17. I don't recall seeing this camera sweeps being offered until just yesterday first time, and the ending date I see is December 14.

Does this mean that the Rewards are not being shown the same to everyone? That would be an unfortunate finding.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @satinsmom  & @ds67896155 

I get a lot of error messages while attempting to view Transaction History.

I'm able to get on site with 4 different browsers & not having a problem with the Redeem section, just not winning.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Regular Contributor

Nope, customer service doesnt answer issue.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Me too!  Can't do anything on laptop but can access it on my phone app.  What's up with that?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP