Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

CUTSIE names & LESS Info on Sweepstakes

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri,

The format for the catalog entries for all items have changed.  I find the Sweepstakes entries are showing less information than before the change.  One of the problems that is not a new problem is that the Sweepstakes entries have cutsie names that don't describe the prize, nothing new, but, cutsie wastes time because I, many times, have had to drill down to the official rules (three pages deep) to determine if the actual prize is listed there.

My point is that cutsie names may sound "fun" but they waste time for the member.  Second, by only posting the value of a sweepstakes prize on the Redeem page it wastes time by making me look into a Sweepstake and investigate if the prize is worth dropping 500 points into a Sweepstakes.

Simple names "$100 Target Gift Card Sweepstakes", "$500 Home Decor Gift Card Sweepstakes" and put a description back on the Catalog Sweepstakes entry on the Redeem page, please

Not all new entries are bad, showing the percentage off for a discounted card looks fine and but the product offering is clear in those cases.

New Problem with Sweepstakes Listing:

Less information on the catalog Redeem page entry.

You can see that the previous listing shows more information than the new format.

Examples below.

I don't choose to spend my time by only making some negative comments in this post; It is my hope that management will make some positive changes to the catalog as I have described.

Thanks so much,

Andrew

PREVIOUS, BETTER CATALOG ENTRY:001 Older Better Trick or Treat.jpg

NEW ENTRY even less information than previous entry:

001 NEW Trick or Treat.jpg

PREVIOUS, BETTER CATALOG ENTRY:

001 Older Better Home for Holidays.jpg

NEW ENTRY even less information than previous entry:

001 NEW Home for Holidays.jpg

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri,

Thank you for the response, however, your post at https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards-Tips/AARP-Rewards-Tip-Catalog-Tile-Labels/m-p/2339411#M18... 

does not address my concerns about the Sweepstakes "tiles."

Please pass this on to someone who has the authority to make the changes that I suggest.

Again, Thanks,

AndrewToo
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo 

I wanted to let you know that the Rewards team appreciated you’re feedback. You will notice the newest sweepstake tiles added to the catalog incorporate some of your suggestions regarding simplifying the names of the sweepstakes and also clearly list the value of the sweepstakes.

As always, thanks for posting. Participant feedback is important to us!

AARPTeri
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have shared your feedback with our team.

AARPTeri
Community Manager
Community Manager

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP