Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Bed, Bath & Beyond Weekly Instant Win

Hello Community Warriors, 

I'm not seeing the Weekly Instant Win after filtering in any category, @AARPTeri shouldn't it show when filtered?

Is anyone else missing the Weekly Instant Win when catalog is filtered? Let me know if it's only my view.  Thanks😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Just received email from AARP go to rewards catalouge and use your points.....what should I use it on  a gift card that I spend $23 on and it is worth $25...good luck on the sweepstakes..that's a gimmick...and right in the middle of the page renew your membership...Wise up AARP do you think people will continue to renew ...go to AAA better deals...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Happy New Year @l31169w 

I would save them if you don't see anything you want for points, play the Instant Win games if you see something there.  The gift card purchases are just plain sad, pay $23 for $25 cards, just not worth the time and trouble.

Enjoy your 1st day of 2020!

Happy New Year

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

When filtering for rewards for points, it is not there. Sometimes it is the daily that is missing and sometimes it is the weekly.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @dv2286 

DV, thanks for letting me know.  I haven't been looking to carefully because of winning Daily and Weekly wins at the beginning of month.  It was showing last  month when filtered.

Only (1) way to view it...Huh

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP