Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

BETA TESTING TAKES HOW LONG?

Hello Community Warriors,

I think that the AARP Rewards program should have been ready for release without testing on 9/25 due to all the hype about how much better it would be.  We have worked as testers for the program for (12) weeks on Christmas day. 

Is anyone curious how long this is going to last?

Generally speaking, beta cycles run for at least 4–6 weeks. Beta cycles that are shorter tend to see little benefit unless they have a very efficient process and a narrow testing scope. The average beta cycle duration is around 10–12 weeks, with quite a few that run for 16–18 weeks.
How long should Beta Testing take for most products? - Quora
https://www.quora.com › How-long-should-Beta-Testing-take-for-most-prod...

@sandy, @AARPMarilynC , @AARPBriana , @AARPCarlaS & @AARPTeri is the testing about to end and when will the program go live?

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Periodic Contributor

Thanks for adding my missing points AARPAnneH. However, the same missing points problem is still happening. I did the How Can You Use and Reuse These Items? quiz and the Jan 2 news quiz. As before, neither awarded points. Would appreciate that being corrected, thanks!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@ss671 I've adjusted the points again. Thanks for letting us know.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have not even looked at the rewards much since being so turned off before the September end date and the new rewards program began. Looking at it today and spending too much time on it, 30 minute podcasts to win points, long videos, etc. and then see rewards as mostly sweepstakes entries or use them to load a song? Give me a break, it seems like they think I have nothing to do with my time, and it was not fun for me. Can't say when I might be back, not this year any more.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @fishdoggy1 

For a member coming here for the 1st time since R4G ended I know it's very frustrating.  True it takes hours to get the daily max of points, a lot of Sweeps (Points Graveyard), numerous advertisements, long videos and few national Points Only deals for members, don't give up yet.

Try playing the Daily & Weekly Instant Win games, they have a (1) per month limit.  You may get lucky, it's also a game of chance.  Program hasn't gone live yet, and more changes should be coming.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP