Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

Anyone else locked out?

Getting the dreaded join the program page again.   Happened a month or so ago and went away after a while.   Last December it happened and I was locked out of the goodies for almost two months.  Can't earn, redeem....anything.   

Sure hope this is a glitch and not just me.

Bronze Conversationalist

It's not just you. The best I can get with a click on the button is this:

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no configured error view, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Wed Dec 16 20:57:58 UTC 2020

[55b2ee38-11199] There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).

As I understand it, that means the page doesn't exist. In our case, the link is faulty or the target page was deleted or renamed.

Wish us luck!

Stay well!

Lynn
Gold Conversationalist

@Brightpool   Thanks so much.  I get that Whitelabel page with one browser and the loop join the program one with another browser.   So glad it's not just me.   Maybe so many trying desperately to redeem their points?

Bronze Conversationalist

We do have a message, now, about the issue. It might be fixed soon.

I was able to find my way to games and play the Mini Crossword for today, but didn't get points. I just got the message that I had either maxed out or had already earned points for the day. I'm leaving for now. I might try again later.

Community Concierge

@HokiePoq @Brightpool The AARP Rewards site is experiencing intermittent errors that are affecting all functions. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, please try again later today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP